top of page

Withdrawal of guilty plea 




It is possible to withdraw your guilty plea if you have been misled by a misunderstanding of the nature of the finding, the possible consequences of the plea or if there is no real consent to the plea.

Also, it is possible to withdraw a guilty plea if a payment has been made inadvertently. When you pay your statement of offence, you are immediately found guilty of the offense committed. It is possible to withdraw the guilty plea if you or someone else made the payment for you.

The only possible remedy to withdraw a guilty plea is to file an appeal with the Superior Court of Quebec and then go to court to remedy the situation and obtain a new court date. 

ContestTicket bannière consultation.png
bottom of page